- Decorating Accessories / Products
- Woodstains and Wood Finishes
Liberon Stone Floor Wax
Liberon Stone Floor Wax is ideal for protecting stone, slate, terracotta, quarry tile and other natural and man made stone floor products after sealing with Liberon Stone Floor Sealer. The slip resistant finish enhances the natural colour of the stone while giving a beautiful soft lustre to the surface. Stone Floor Wax will help to prevent staining and is resistant to scratching and scuffing.
- Protects, nourishes and enhances lustre, and colour in one
- Provides a satin, slip resistant finish
- Protects against stains and scratches
- Made from a Carnauba wax base
- For use on stone, terracotta, quarry tiles and other natural and man made stone floor products
- Endorsed by the Guild of Master Craftsmen
- Usage : Interior
Ensure the surface is clean and dry and that deteriorating or previous finishes are removed. Porous surfaces should be sealed first with Liberon Stone Floor Sealer.
Apply a thin layer of Stone Floor Wax to the floor using a cotton lint-free cloth or suitable brush, ensuring the wax is applied evenly across the surface. Allow to dry for 1-2 hours then buff to a satin sheen using a brush, cotton cloth or buffing machine.
Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour compatibility and end result. Waxed surfaces may become slippery.
Cleaning and maintenance
Sweep or vacuum, do not wash with water. Buff to maintain shine. Wipe up spillages immediately as prolonged exposure to moisture may damage the wax and stain the stone. For stubborn marks remove with Liberon Wax and Polish Remover and re-apply Stone Floor Wax.